All you need to know
- 1 packet Jellyologist Jelly Mix
- 1/2 supermarket sponge
- 160ml boiling water
- Desiccated coconut
- Pour Jellyologist Jelly Mix into small bowl. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- Leave to cool, until jelly is starting to thicken (but not set hard). If jelly thickens too much, stand bowl in hot water and stir until smooth.
- Cut sponge into squares.
- Place coconut in a small bowl.
- Dip sponge into Jelly Mix and coat all four sides. Then roll in coconut.
- Leave on a rack to set.